- Travel Scraps – Marijuana
I went to Nepal and met some nice people. Some of them smoked marijuana. I didn't.
- Why I Dislike Personality Development
Develop my personality? No, thank you. Why meddle with something that is already perfect?
- Travel Scraps – How I Met Meijin
I did not go to Nepal to get a dog, but when I found one, I kept him.
- Getting Fanatic About Time Management
Time is a precious commodity. I didn't always understand that. Now that I do, I try to latch on to it
- On Confucian Steps and Gladwellian Hours
I once got a card that said 'Give me patience, but HURRY!' I was quite moved by the profundity of the message. I feel like a Sage, passing it on.
- The Writer's Dilemma Or I Have Nothing To Say
What happens when a writer had nothing to say? She writes about it and bores her public. There, now you have an insight into the writing life.
- Dear Prime Minister Blair
I once wrote to a war criminal. This is the letter. It was heartfelt at the time, consumed with righteous indignation as I was. Now it only seems terribly naive.