- Basic Things to Consider when Planning a Website Design
Are you planning to design a website? Here are some of the things you might want to consider when planning your website design project.
- Understanding Web Standards
Does your website adhere to existing web standards? It needs to if you want a user-friendly site that will get you plenty of traffic. But what are web standards and why is it necessary for your site to comply with them? Let's take a look.
- A Brief Look at Responsive Design
Responsive design has now become an essential facet of web design. It ensures that your website retains its proper aesthetics on a wide range of browsers and devices.
- Why Your Website Needs a Content First Strategy
Ideally, you should have a content strategy in place before you begin designing your website.
- What is Information Architecture?
To create an effective website, you need to have a well-drawn plan in place, and this is where information architecture can help you.
- Principles of Intuitive Design
The term 'intuitive' gets bandied around a lot in the context of user interface design, but what does it really mean and what are the principles of intuitive design?